Sunday, February 8, 2009

mkay. tuesday.


okay guys I'm really sorry about last thursday. My dad was really sick and went home early from work. Andrew Foster, you're awesome and I feel really bad that you slipped through all my "DON'T GO!!" messages to everyone.

Anyways, TUESDAY. Tuesday after our meeting I will be going up to hydrogel to ACTUALLY work on the bot. If you can make it, it would be good. Nothing that we were going to do thursday got done, so we still have plenty of things to do.

We did get 10 colson wheels. They are so much better than the other ones... I'm not sure why I didn't pick them to begin with...

If anyone sees this before tuesday it would be good so you get advanced notice... so it's not just like a total surprise on tuesday when I tell you that I want you to come out and help.



we spun them up. they spin pretty good. :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ;)

Anonymous said...

When is next build?

Also, my mom donated something like 100,000 Delta Skymiles(My stepdad hates flying Delta so despite having all those miles he never uses them), and another $300 check for parts is coming Tuesday.

Anyway... 100,000 Skymiles should be able to get something like 4 roundtrip tickets to the San Francisco competition(Amounts to essentially over $1000).

I also will be at all future builds(even Tuesday builds... I will figure out a way to work that out).

Everyone else needs to step up and figure out some ways for us to get to go to San Francisco because I want to go really bad. Not to mention it may give me an opportunity to check out the University of California - Berkeley campus(am considering as a potential college).

Will also be working on getting a job to cover the remaining cost of the trip myself.