Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FUNDRAISING

This is the official fundraising post. If you get anyone to agree to donate, or to actually donate $, comment THIS POST (there will be a link to it in the links box on the right side so you don't have to go scrolling for it every time). This is so I can keep track of our sponsors and of our finances. I know my dad has already donated over $600 to get us started this year. SMT (Southern Manufacturing Technologies - a high-volume machine shop in Tampa) donated $1000 to get our account out of the red at the end of last year. Shannon Sweatman, their Systems Administrator, was a volunteer at BotsIQ 2007, and 2008, and she is a reliable contact. Josh Weinstein at Witzco Trailers (on MacIntosh rd. in Sarasota) promised me $500 today when I spoke with him on the phone. I gave him all the information on writing out the check for us, so hopefully we will receive that before the end of the month. Remember, every little bit helps. If a company agrees to $100, don't feel like you haven't accomplished anything. You have just earned $100 for the club! But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get out there and FUNDRAISE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...... no1 has posted yet on this..... lol. dont forget about the catalog that I gave you, anything you want in there just let me know!