Monday, October 6, 2008

pine view fair status

well, guys, I was hoping to have more to tell you all, but I really don't know the status of our PV fair submission. I called the guy in charge and left him a message last week, and he hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I'm hoping this won't turn into a PV fail type thing. haha :P
Anonymous Andrew Lum said...

you guys wanna test the cornstarch in like a huge bucket or something, just so we know it works and the proper measurements?

-yes. We definitely should somehow test it on a much smaller scale to make sure it works.

That being said, Dr. Skipper is not going to be around sixth period tomorrow, but we will still meet outside his room. I'm just bringing in my idea notebook from last year so you all can look at it...

Again, still kinda waiting to get started. I'll see what I can do designwise for NEXT week, but I really don't want to be the only one contributing here. If I do everything this year, what will happen next year when I'm gone? right? Julien, get to work!

Also, please let me know if you guys actually give the flyer to people. Don't hand it out, and then not tell me, cause if I go places and they're like "we've already got one," I won't be very happy. And if you raise any money, put how much you raise in a comment as well. THIS IS IMPORTANT! I'm going to contact Witzco (who promised to donate) tomorrow during our meeting, so we'll see how much they give us...

2 comments:

Ben said...

So i do got the Potatoe launcher. So if you guys want it let me know and i will bring it saturday. It is pretty sweet but im not sure if we need permission to set it up. Just txt/call me or email me at bmcclann04@Yahoo.com

robert said...

i was messing around with that corn starch stuff and the ration is about 2 parts cornstarch for every one part water. That's gonna be a LOT of cornstarch =/